Saturday, July 11, 2015

Someone book me a room (Part 192)...

Chapter 7, Page 10...

Friday, I had a little trouble getting up, as I was a little bit, a tiny bit, hung over.  But I got to work a little early actually.  Wasn't a terribly busy day, but it was busy enough.  Was supposed to stop by Derick's after work, but when I got out of work, I had a text from him saying he and his man had "gotten back together", so no playing.  At least not at that time.  I'll just wait until he contacts me against for some bedtimesexxyfun.

After work, I stopped and got a sub on the way home, and when I got here, I ate it, with some chips.    Then I didn't do a whole lot until mom stopped down.  We talked a bit, she brought a small bag of chocolate chip cookies. After she left, I read some more, was online some more, and then went to bed, read again, and then to sleep.

POLT

No comments: