Saturday, November 10, 2007

If boobs could be wings she'd be flying around...

Recently, i hung out with A Local Celebrity, Mr. David ParisPeking, and Ghostie. And while we were driving back with the food we had picked up, we got to talking about the Palace, and the ensuing conversation took place (some of it, paraphrased):

ALCMDPP: And about your blog, why don't you throw your male heterosexual readers a bone? POLT: Hey if any of my male heterosexual readers want me to bone them, I'll be overjoyed to accomodate them!
ALCMDPP: Yeah, see, that's how you are. But anyway, you've got all this daily gay photo stuff, why can't you post something for us straight guys to see?
GHOSTIE: Yeah, like Show-A-Boob Tuesdays!
POLT: You never even VISIT the Palace!
GHOSTIE: I would if you had Show-A-Boob Tuesdays!
ALCMDPP: Just a little something like that.
POLT: I already do TMI Tuesdays.
ALCMDPP: Which, by the way, is one thing me and the missus skip EVERY week. Too much information is right!
GHOSTIE: Well then how about Show-A-Boob Thursdays?
POLT: I do the Half Nekkid Thursdays.
GHOSTIE: Show-A-Boob Wednesday?
POLT: I do Wife-Beater Wednesday.
GHOSTIE: You show a wife beater each Wednesday?
POLT: The SHIRT! The undershirt, wifebeater. A tank top. See, if you went to the Palace, you'd know that.
GHOSTIE: Whatever. Show-A-Boob Friday?
ALCMDPP: He shows that kissing thing on Fridays.
POLT: I have something each day of the week already.
ALCMDPP: Well couldn't you just ADD a Show-A-Boob Tuesdays? Just for the straight male readers?
POLT: Other than you, I HAVE straight male readers?
ALCMDPP:......okay, then do it just for me. And maybe Ghostie, he might check in then.
POLT: I'll think about it.

And think about it I have. And I've decided, what the hell? If a loyal reader, like ALCMDPP requests something, what type of blogger would I bet to ignore his needs?

And so, for ALCMDPP, Ghostie (should he decide to stop by) and any other straight male readers I may have (Pffft, who am I kidding), I give you the first, and most likely last...

SHOW-A-BOOB Saturday!



Seriously, with the sites I visit and get my photos from, this is the closest thing I could find. That's about what, a D-cup...C-cup at LEAST! But come on, he's got cleavage, isn't that enough????

POLT

Listening to "Silence" by Delirium featuring Sarah McLachlin

5 comments:

Blissfully Wed said...

You're hilarious. Don't change a thing. I know where to go for the boobies I like best.

Bunny said...

Those are definitely C cups. I think I have something that would fit him just right . . .

Stephen R. said...

Good for you, girl!!! I'd love to cup those C's anytime!

Anonymous said...

you suck...but I still love you
DF

Anonymous said...

I love those boobs. I'm so glad you didn't put pictures of those big bags of fat that females have on their chests. I consider them to be a necessary evil just like all the other acouterments found on the female form.