Tuesday, November 27, 2007

An utterance, information, don't mince words (Part 70)..

TMI Tuesdays
These come from http://tmituesday.blogspot.com/

1. Are you a member of the mile high club? Nope. I have had sex in a car, but that's it for sex and transportation vehicles. My sexual encounters usually occur in stable enviornments...even if it does feel like the earth moves at time.
2. What is the most public place you have ever had sex? Roof of a parking garage with taller buildings surrounding us.
3. What is your most embarrassing family moment? Mom walking in on me while I was beating off? Yeah, that pretty much has to be it.
4. What kind of birth control do you use?Birth control....um, well sex with other men is a pretty good means of no one getting pregnant, I think.
5. Have you ever had sex in the snow? Rain? It has been snowing and raining while I have had sex before, but no I've never been actually IN the snow or rain while doing so. I did jack off in the rain once....not that thrilling of a tale, though....
Bonus (as in optional):Describe your flirting technique: innuendo, telling a dirty joke, talking about sex life, or physical contact? Ask the other person about themselves, lean in slightly as they talk, maybe place hand on their shoulder or knee, keep eye contact, use bedroom eyes, laugh at thier jokes, pay attention to only them. That or just grab thier crotch...that's worked at times too.

POLT Oil: 94.63 (-2.83); Gas: 3.08 (-.01)

Listening to "Stronger" by Kanye West

4 comments:

Blissfully Wed said...

Parking garage here, too. ;)

MsBehavn said...

Great answers, Polt. Had a real chuckle at #4

Happy TMI xo

Bunny said...

Just grab their crotch . . . I'll have to try that!

Happy TMI!

Anonymous said...

"just grab their crotch..."
Subtle.
I LOVE it, just my speed.

HUGS