Friday, November 16, 2007

Spent the evening at your girlfriends..

Johnnie called me last night. We talked for about an hour. He wanted to see how I was doing, this was the first time we really talked since my dad died. And then he talked about himself and how he's doing.

Back when he was an undergrad at college in Bradford PA he had this lesbian friend, Megan. I met her once on a visit with him. Blonde, butchy and funny, I liked her. Very friendly.

Johnnie's now attending grad school (and has been for two year) in Philly. One the girls he dated earlier this year was this Indian chick named Sophia. (Indian as in from Bombay, not a Native American) He thought she was prefect, cause he's got a thing for Indian/Pakistani/etc/etc women. And feet too....but I digress...

Well, after a few dates, Sophia broke it off with Johnnie. She said she had a great time with, and liked him a lot, but, well....she's a lesbian. Had never been with a girl, but came out to herself while she was dating him (imagine the effect this had on HIS self-esteem).

Well, he told me last night, that he had introduced them, via email and the phone and such. And just recently,Megan told him she was coming to visit Philly. Johnnie was excited, but said he'd have to get his place cleaned up. It was then Megan informed that he didn't need to: she would be staying the five days with Sophia at her place.

Johnnie's somewhat flabbergasted. Not so much that his ex-girlfriend is now dating a lesbian friend from college, but that they'd stay together without having met each other and only talked on the phone and online. Oh well, true lesbian love, I guess.

In other news, Freddie is going home tonight and remaining there for over a week for the Thanksgiving holiday. He called me a few minutes ago. he was driving up. And Hagrid was with him. On the passenger seat. Belted in. And covered with Freddie's coat to help keep him warm. Freddie's mother is apparently not that thrilled but she's dealing with her son bringing a real live snake home.

I somehow doubt she'd deal as well if he brought a real live 40 year old boyfriend home.

POLT

Listening to "Never Gonna Back Down" by BT

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Freddie has a snake seat belted into a car seat? I'd like to see that. I'd prefer to see a cop pull him over and say so what you got hid under this coa..aAAhhhahah!!
Freddie: So mom how do you like Hagrid?
Mom: Keep that thing away from me! I'm afraid he's going to bite you!
Alternate:
Freddie: So mom how do you like Polt?
Mom: Keep that thing away from me! I'm afraid he's going to bite you!

Bunny said...

I used to belt my rabbit in like that. The things we do for our babies . . .

Hey - you're not forty yet - you've got a week to go!!