Sunday, November 25, 2007

It's all the same to share the pain with me...

Yes, Yes I am now 40. The BIG Four -Oh. Four Zero. Yep, that's me.

I'm not really having a problem with it. I'm having a bigger problem with having to say, think and realize I'm now 40 than I am acutally BEING 40. It's strange.

I just need to think of what good company I am in:

MUSIC
Harry Connick Jr
Billy Corgan, of the Smashing Pumpkins
Noel Gallagher, guitarist of Oasis
Macy Gray
Faith Hill
Dave Matthews
Dave Navarro, guitarist for Jane's Addiction
Gunnar and Matthew Nelson, long-haired blonde twins singers

Politics
Patrick Joseph Kennedy, Congressman from Rhode Island
Gavin Newsom - Mayor of San Francisco

Comic Books
Brian Michael Bendis, a writer
Rob Liefield, an artist

Sports
Boris Becker, tennis
Ty Detmer, football
Deion Sanders, football

Movies
Vin Diesel
Will Ferrell
Jamie Foxx
Philip Seymour Hoffman
Nicole Kidman
Carrie-Anne Moss
Julia Roberts
Mira Sorvino

Television
Criss Angel
Lisa Bonet, Cosby kid
Jeff Corwin, Animal Planet
Jimmy Kimmel
Matt LaBlanc
Julianna Margolies

Journalism
Campbell Brown, Today show host
Anderson Cooper

And.....others
Pamela Anderson
John Wayne Bobbitt
Amy Carter, daughter of Jimmy and Rosalyn
Moon Unit Zappa

There, see I'm not so alone.

POLT

Listening to "All Because Of You" by U2

1 comment:

Bunny said...

Um. you forgot me on your list!!! I turned 40 2.5 months ago . . . blazing the trail for you!

Happy Birthday Polt!