Tuesday, November 27, 2007

A surprise visit, to see my girl...

Today, I took off work. I used my day after Thanksgiving holiday. I had something I needed to accomplish. Sunday night, when Ag was up here, I told her that since I had two Christmas trees to put up (yes, two. A story for another time, though... ), and since I had not changed my living room around since I got the sofa in 2003, I felt it was time to rearranged my living room. And I wanted her to help.

She looked around the room and scoffed. "You have GOT to do some seriously cleaning before I'm helping." And she was right. The living room WAS a mess (and no i did not take any before photos...). SO, last night, before going to bed, I decided to take off work today and do that cleaning.

And that's what I did. I took off today. And then I slept in until about 11:30 am. And then I got online for about an hour and a half. And then I had something to eat. And then I watched some TV. And THEN I did some cleaning. And then I laid down to watch more TV and fell asleep for about 45 minutes. And then I did some more cleaning. And then I watched some more tv. And then I went to get dinner and took it over to mom so we could eat. And then I hung out over there a bit with her. And then I came home.

i was settling in to do so more cleaning (or watch more tv...whatever), when my door buzzer rang. I buzzed them in, not knowing who it was. It was Jason.

I've mentioned him on here, but not for a while. He's this little cutie I met online back in 2005. We hooked up two or three times. And then nothing from him for like well over a year. Probably since the summer of 2005. We talked for a short while. I told him I wished he had called first, because, as you can see from the paragraph above, i didn't get a shower at all today. he said he didn't care. Once we started kissing I worried about just what we were going to be doing, and if my...non-shower-ness would bother him even though he said it didn't. I can safely say it did indeed NOT bother him in the slightest.

Jason reminds me of this one actor. Only this time when he showed up, in his cap, facial hair and glasses, he reminded me so much of this fellow blogger it was eeire!

Actor - Paulo Costanzo

Blogger -Exile

Let me re-iterate, this guy was neither Paulo nor Exile (more's the pity), but he reminded me of a combination of them both. What a pleasant surprise, almost a reward for my cleaning. But honestly, I kept chuckling under my breath, thinking of the resemblence....

POLT
Listening to "Silence" by Delirium featuring Sara MacLachlan

1 comment:

exile said...

with a hat like that could i really be gay? hehehe