Monday, November 05, 2007

Photos and interviews, they'll maje sure...

If you recall, a few days ago, i posted here about the guy caught having sex with the 92 year old woman's corpse. He was 24, and I thought in hte photo he was kinda cute. but I figured, okay, well, he's obviously a freak, so he probably lives in his mom's basement, and doesn't really go out much, and despite being kinda cute, was probably still a virgin...at least with live bodies.

Well, on another blog, they listed his MySpace page, which i went to. Turns out the guy plays for a semi-pro football team, holds down two jobs, I think, and to all appeareances, was normal, even a bit egotistical. He had friends, girlfriends, hobbies, co-workers. SO it just further boggled my mind that he would be doing this.

And then, I clicked on his photos section...and DAMN, he WAS really cute. As is evidenced below:










Amazing to me that this guy, who could have any girl, or for that matter guy, he wanted would chose the corpse of a 92 year old woman. I can do little but sit here and shake my head.

POLT Oil: 94.54 (-1.21); Gas: 3.00 (+.01)

Listening to "Hanky Panky" by Madonna

4 comments:

Bunny said...

Apparently being hot doesn't keep one from being a freak.

Anonymous said...

I can't even imagine being with a corpse. The guy is major sick,

Onanite

Anonymous said...

Lucky 92 year old woman corpse. I'll bet her "aura" compelled him to do it and he had never even thought about something like that before.

(Our young dumb blond ones need to be given the benefit of the doubt once and again.)

Fairy Godfather.

Michelle said...

EW!!! What was he thinking?? Obviously he has some sort of sick fetish? or something? *shiver* Cause yeah..by the looks of him, he would have no problem hooking up with someone...ALIVE!!!lol