Saturday, November 03, 2007

They'll be calling you a radical, liberal, fanatical...

Got this from Truthspew, who got it from Onanite, who got it from Mixter.

How to Win a Fight With a Conservative is the ultimate survival guide for political arguments

My Liberal Identity:

You are a New Left Hipster, also known as a MoveOn.org liberal, a Netroots activist, or a Daily Show fanatic. You believe that if we really want to defend American values, conservatives must be exposed, mocked, and assailed for every fanatical, puritanical, warmongering, Constitution-shredding ideal for which they stand.



Dead on, dontcha think?

POLT

Listening to "Dream A Little Dream Of Me" by Mama Cass

3 comments:

Truthspew said...

It didn't correctly classify me though. Yes, I'm a social equality liberal, but I also work on political campaigns and I even did Moveon.org work.

Anonymous said...

Mine was:

You are a Working Class Warrior, also known as a blue-collar Democrat. You believe that the little guy is getting screwed by conservative greed-mongers and corporate criminals, and you’re not going to take it anymore.

Bunny said...

I am a Reality-Based Intellectualist, also known as the liberal elite. Yeah, that probably fits. Though there's a couple answers I could go a couple diff ways and when I changed I was a New Left Hipster. So I guess maybe I'm bi.