Thursday, November 22, 2007

Undress me, will I look like a fool (Part 84)...

Yes, kids, once more it's time for....



This week, HNT Master Os decreed that we'd have a theme: an HNT with your mp3 player. Well how could I resist a good theme week?



This, kids, is Uncle Polt with his iPod. I got it back in 2004 for Christmas, and now I can't remember how I ever got along without it. You probably can't read it, but the song that I'm listening to is "Pinch Me" by the BareNaked Ladies...the closet I could get to a Half Nekkid Thursday band.

And yes, in case you're wondering, the rest of me, thankfully cropped out of the photo, is fully naked, so this photo is, this week, Half-Nekkid.

To see what other posted, with and without thier mp3 players, click the HNT button in my sidebar.

POLT

Listening to "Hallelulah" by Jeff Buckley

9 comments:

Blissfully Wed said...

Great song.

HHNT!

Vixen said...

I love your choice in music ;)

happyHNT!

S said...

I know someone with a birthday soon!
Any pkgs yet?

HHNT and Happy Thanksgiving Polty!

Bunny said...

Looking good! I lurv BNL, excellent choice.

HHNT and Happy Thanksgiving! I know this one will be bittersweet without Papa Polt, but you can be thankful that he's no longer in pain.

Hugs and kisses

Charlie said...

Great choice of song and I hope your Thanksgiving is a wonderful one. HHNT.

Ryan said...

just wanted 2 wish u and yours a happy thanksgiving!

Blue said...

Fabulous!

Happy HNT and Thanksgiving

tkkerouac said...

Pinch me and I'll pinch you back
Happy HNT!

Moosekahl said...

Love the "coordinating" tunes. Happy Thanksgiving.