Thursday, November 29, 2007

Undress me, will I look like a fool (Part 85)...

Once more, kids, it's time for...


I LOVE the Cowboys, as everyone who visits the Palace knows, and I particularly like Tony Romo. he's a damn good quarterback, and he always looks like he's having a blast out there on the field. Plus, his dimples when he smiles are just SO adorable.

Anyway, tonight, the Cowboys play the Packers, and whoever wins will have the best record in the NFC and more than likely, home field advantage throughout the playoffs. Of course I want Dallas to win, and I'm gonna do everything i can to help them win, including my brand NEW Tony Romo Dallas Cowboys jersey!!!


How 'bout them Cowboys????????

POLT
Listening to "Ball And Chain" by Social Distortion

12 comments:

Vixen said...

How about them!

;)

LOL

happyHNT!

Bunny said...

But . . . but . . . I wanted to see you in a Dallas Cowboys CHEERLEADER outfit!

HHNT!

Blissfully Wed said...

You're listening to one of my fave songs ever. I always knew you were cool, but you just raised the bar.

Ever see them live? Sadly, I haven't.

Rock on!

MsBehavn said...

Go Cowboys!

Happy HNT Polt
xo

lime said...

how can you live where you do and not root for the iggles? sigh....it's ok, i still think you're terrific. nice jersey, even if it is for THAT team. they guy wearing it makes it.

HHNT

lime said...

ok, i wasn't around last week so i has a boatload of catching up to do. a belated happy birthday to you, polt dear. you can walk me thru 40 next year, i am already reading it! also sorry to hear abotu freddie as well.....and here's to a much better winter than fall. hugs

TK Kerouac said...

YOU LOOK GREAT IN YOUR JERSEY, GO TEAM...HAPPY HNT!

Lapis Ruber said...

Good luck to your team! Happy HNT.

Blue said...

What about them? :oP

Happy HNT

rob said...

I don't know anything about football except that it's not cricket. You look like you could inflict some damage on the field. HHNT

S said...

Sports, schmorts! I think youd look better in pink.

Like Blissfully, I am enjoying your song selections, and that you love Rufus.

Polty do you love Tori?

Happy Birthday again BTW!

Anonymous said...

I love cowboys! They look so sexy in their assless chaps. Do you mean a football team? I would like to be a fly on the wall in the locker room. I can't watch it on TV except for the super bowl with it's great ads. I had a bad experience with a football player in High School.