Tuesday, November 20, 2007

An Utterance, information, don't mince words (Part 68)...

TMITuesdays

1. What's the sexiest gesture a woman can make?
A woman? Um, maybe pointing to her really cute and sexy bi-curious boyfirend and nodding her head to tell me it’s okayfor me to proceed?
2. What are 3 inevitable things about you?

I’m gonna laugh.
I’m gonna shit.
And I’m gonna ejaculate.
Hopefully not all at the same time.
3. What do you want . . . . now?

Toronto. Work sucks today, too busy, just like yesterday, and I want to get away from it all and take a walk down Church Street in a light rain, or walk down Yonge Street and just look at the sights, hear the sounds, and gawk at the people.
4. What asset do you have besides the physical and the material?

Well my ass is pretty big so…oh, wait……um, I guess I have a pretty good sense of humor (NOT illustrated by the stupid joke at the begninning of this sentence, obvioulsy). Thats not physical, is it?
5. Describe a sexy mind.

One that can think up something to do or say that makes me purr...without any prior input from me.
Bonus (as in optional):What are you thankful for this Thanksgiving?

I’m thankful that my father died peacefully, at home, with us around him. I’m thankful that mom and I are there for each other, and have a great bond so we can lean on each other if we need to. I’m thankful that I got to know my father better at the end, and even afterwards, through stories and tales of those that knew sides of him I never saw. I’m thankful for everything my parents gave to me, gave up for me, and the love I they gave to me.

POLT

Listening to "Ring Of Fire" by Social Distortion

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great answers Polt. I especially liked your reply to the first one. The sexiest gesture a woman can make is admitting that the cute guy on her arm is gay and telling him to go and be happy.

Blissfully Wed said...

I loved reading this. Be well, my friend.

Bunny said...

Your #2 had me laughing out loud (picturing all three at once . . . ) and your bonus left me teary-eyed. Pretty good for one post.

Happy TMI!

SheenV said...

Very well written post - great answers. And have a Happy Birthday in 3 days, 15 hours, 31 minutes, and 40 seconds.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you have great parents Polt! And that you are a good son. We gay guys, given the chance are great kids.