Friday, November 21, 2008

Good to go, i like a snow day...

Today it snowed.

YAY! Yippee! I love snow!

Okay, so it was only a light dusting. Mom told me there was enough that she went out and swept the sidewalk off. That isn't much, but still, it's less than a week to my birthday and it SNOWED already! As you can see by the photos below, the ivy and the sidewalk had some on, but the grass didn't. And Miss Cleo had a blanket of snowy whiteness on her I had to brush off.



After I took these photos, it snowed a bit more, a bit heavier, but then stopped. No real accumulation. This is great. I can remember several Thanksgivings in the 90's where the temps were in the 60's or 70's...damn near shorts weather. On Thanksgiving!! That's just WRONG!

Maybe, if we're real lucky, we can get a white Christmas this year!

POLT Listening to "Cigarettes And Chocolate Milk" by Rufus Wainwright

Gay people are victims not of the Bible, not of religion, and not of the church, but of people who use religion as a way to devaule and deform those whom they can neither can ignore nor convert. - Rev. Peter J. Gomes

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am all for a white xmas, but here in the northwest it does not happen often and when it does drivers go nuts. People here in Eugene DON'T know how to drive in snow.

Onanite

hoteltuesday said...

It snowed on Halloween here and everyone was so confused. I don't remember it snowing this early before. But it wasn't anything that lasted.

The only day we had a few flakes again.

Bunny said...

No snow yet here in S.C., but it has been cold enough that I have to scrape my windows before driving boy to school in the morning. (Okay, so sometimes I'm lazy and just let the defroster run until I can see out the front and back instead of scraping - sue me!)

I hear they've had about 8 inches of snow where I lived in Michigan.

word ver: fishn