Friday, November 28, 2008

A birthday card from my first boyfriend, he signed it i love...

My birthday was this past Tuesday and I recieved several great cards, not the least of which was the all purple one hand made by my buddy Amie. She's SO crafty!

But today, I got a card that, even though it was a few days late, was well worth the wait! This was the front of the envelope. (the money is just to cover my address) I saw the return address was from Michelle, and i knew it HAD to be Michelle M., a fellow commentor at Puntabulous. And when I saw the Superman sticker on the front, I knew good things were inside.



This is the envelope's back. (ignore the rips at the top...I'm not the best letter opener) Once more, it had a Superman sticker, further heightening my excitement! (My excitement...hence the bluriness)



THIS is the front of the card. Had this been all there was, THIS would have been more than enough for a birthday card. But NO, I still had to open it.



And when I did, not only did I get the view shown below, BUT, I also got.....MUSIC! The theme to the first Superman movie!



The theme playing out of MY card! I don't think I got such a nifty Superman thing since my previously mentioned crafty buddy Amie got me a lifesized cutout cartoon Superman!

Thanks Michelle M.! Puntabulous has THE coolest commentors EVER!

POLT Listening to "Staring At The Sun" by U2

Love lasts as long as a squirt in the dark. - Totally Fucked Up

4 comments:

Michelle M. said...

Yay! I'm glad you liked it.
Superman is all kinds of awesome... just like you : ).

Anonymous said...

Yeah. What a cool card. Michelle is definitely special. Glad it made your birthday more special.

Craig said...

That's awesome! You know what's even more awesome? Michelle M. That's what.

Anonymous said...

Speaking of Superman, you need to stop by for a little tribute :)