Thursday, November 27, 2008

Undress me, will I look like a fool (Part 137)...

Once more kids, its time for...

two weeks ago I posted a photo of me in my new Batman shirt. That's not the only new shirt I got. I also got a bright yellow Homer Simpsons t-shirt. This is me in my Homer shirt...doing my best Homer-face-on-the-shirt impression.


In case you're having trouble, the one with glasses and not bald is me.

And to all my visitors in the USA have a great Thanksgiving. To all the visitors anywhere else...um, have a swell Thursday?

To see what others posted click
HERE.

POLT Listening to "Sober" by Muse

Isn't dyke night...um...er....fun? - Emmett, Queer As Folk

4 comments:

Osbasso said...

Hey! That's pretty close! Hope you and Homer have a good day!

Jason said...

like shirt and happy HNT ! ! !

JW said...

Brothers separated at birth? ;)

It's a pretty cool shirt - thanks for sharing!

Happy HNT, sir!

Anonymous said...

You look so fine with yellow!

Happy Thanksgiving and HNT to you...