Thursday, November 20, 2008

Undress me, will I look like a fool (Part 136)...

It's once again time for....


Regular readers will remember from a few days ago, that I bought several bookcases earlier in the week. At least now, I've got them all moved in from the hallway. I've rearranged several things, and cleaned certain other things, and now they're all placed right where I want them. I've even got some books in some of the cases. That's what this week's photo is of. And yes, that IS a string of Christmas lights with all the Christmas Star Trek ships ornaments plugged into it on the right. Deal with my geekiness, or get out.


Man, I gotta tell ya, at my age, I'm not used to being on my back on the floor with my legs in the air against a bookcase....and for anyone thinking of leaving a smart ass comment(you know who you are), don't. It's too easy. It's beneath you, it's not a challenge. Just let this one pass.

To see what others posted, click HERE.

POLT Listening to "Tom's Diner" by Suzanne Vega

At least HE smells nice. Not so porcine. - Black Canary, Birds Of Prey #88

9 comments:

Vixen said...

Hehehe.... ;)

Moosekahl said...

I had to buy several new bookcases this week too. My hamstrings are so sore from moving stuff around I don't know if I could get down like that and take a picture though. Happy HNT!

Lapis Ruber said...

Wouldn't it have been easier to arrange the books with your hands? :-) Happy HNT

lime said...

LOL @ lapis.

dude i am 40 now so i feel your pain. no smart ass comments from me.

Jennybean said...

okay... in that case I got nothin...

nice legs...

HHNT!

Bunny said...

Sexy man-legs and Star Trek gear - perfect!

HHNT!

My word verification: uncel! You will now be "Uncel" Polt to me!

JW said...

I don't have a problem with the Star Trek Christmas lights; I have more of a problem with the fact that it's still only November!!!

'tis the season to buy bookshelves though - I got my new ones recently and ... and ... I'm in love with them! Sad but true :)

Happy HNT!

Jason, as himself said...

Just let this one pass? Just let this one pass? This is far too food to just let this one pass!!!

But okay, I'll just let this one pass.

Anonymous said...

Hey, I have star wars lights so I understand :)

My mind wasn't in the gutter until you mentioned it :)