Tuesday, November 04, 2008

An utterance, information, don't mince words (Part 119)...

TMI Tuesdays

1. Have you ever had a moving violation? An auto accident? That was your fault? Moving violation? Only in the bedroom, baby! Whooo-YAH! Nah, of course, I have, numerous speeding tickets, and one stop and yield. Accidents? Several, a three that were my fault, at least that many that weren't.
2. Have you ever voted? How old was your were you the first time you voted? I first voted in the off-year primary elections in the spring of 1986. I have voted twice, every year, once in the primary, once in the general elections, here in PA every since, except for 1990, when I was in college and missed the primary that year.
3. Are you glad this election cycle is over? Yeah, as long as Obama wins.
4. Do you have guilty pleasure? What is it (or are they)? Politics, that's muy guilty pleasure. I plan on going through withdrawl here in a few days.
5. What is the most embarrassing thing you have done recently? Thought my monitor at work was broken when nothing came on the screen, I reported it to IT and then discovered I hadn't actually turned the TV on. Having to call IT to explain why I didn't need them after all was pretty embarrassing.
Bonus: How much impact has the Wall Street and general economic wilt had on you? Not much actually. I lost $1000 on my deferred comp statement, but on the upside, I'm still $3000 over the amount that I actually contributed.

POLT Listening to "Get Down" by The Prodigy

I go to the gym because I'm a gay man, I live in Los Angeles, and it's THE LAW! - Alec Mapa

1 comment:

Ms. Inconspicuous said...

I think I'll cry tonight when all the election results are in. Whether it's tears of joy or tears of, "Oh my god, I need to throw myself off a bridge now." has yet to be determined.