Tuesday, November 25, 2008

An utterance, information, don't mince words

TMI Tuesdays
1. What is your favorite Thanksgiving food? Leftover turkey. We eat the big meal for lunch, and then supper is the delicious leftover turkey sandwiches. Yummy!
2. You can flip a switch that will wipe any band or musical artist out of existence. Which one will it be? Britney Spears. Overhyped, undertalented, skanky drama whore. And that’s just the nice things I can say about her.
3. You seem to be having an excellent day because you just came across a hundred-dollar bill on the sidewalk. Holy crap, a hundred bucks! How are you gonna spend it? I’d like to say I’ll take it to the nearest Salvation Army bucket and drop it in…but that would be lying. I’d just pop in my wallet and spend it on ‘incidentals’ for a few weeks.
4. What is your favorite curse word? The F-bomb. "Oh, f*** me stupid." "Oh, F***off!" "Nice f***ing turnsignal you F***ing DIDN’T use there, you stupid F***ing F***er!!!"
5. Rufus appears out of nowhere with a time-traveling phone booth. You can go anytime in the PAST. What time are you traveling to and what are you going to do when you get there? Ancient Rome at it’s height. I’m not sure I’m going to actually DO anything, I just want to see that city in it’s prime with all the gleaming marble buildings and such. I imagine it’d be beautiful.
Bonus (as in optional):You accidentally eat some radioactive vegetables. They were good, and what's even cooler is that they endow you with the super-power of your choice! What's it gonna be? Oh Telepathy, without a doubt!!! Man, I’d LOVE to know what other people are thinking, cause that’s more important than what they’re saying. And if a smidge of mind control comes with the package, I’d not complain. Nor would my increased sex life. (I KID, I kid!)

POLT

6 comments:

Bunny said...

I thought about telepathy too, but thuoght that might get overwhelming and went with invisibility. Apparently nobody wants the ability to fly anymore!

Ancient Rome or Ancient Greece would be very, very cool, but I bet my 4 years of Latin would get me exactly nowhere, lol. It would be beautiful, except for the open sewage canals. That was probably pretty gross to see. Smelly too.

Word ver: furgel (furgle? fur gel?)

Ray Avito said...

The F-bomb does have a way of releasing tension.

Rufus?

Anonymous said...

Oh oh, I sense a smack down coming between Polt and Enrico if he sees this. ;-)

Polt said...

Rufus...as in the Carlin character from Bill & Teds Excellent Adventure.

Not Rufus Wainwright. :)

HUGS...

cum.lover said...

I loved it when that asshole Joe Scarborough let slip with the F bomb a couple of weeks ago & shortly after that he was transferred to the DC office of MSNBC & ptaise Jesu he hasn't been seen much of since & Mika has been standing in right much for him~~whether post hoc ergo propter hoc, qui sait ?

All hail the F bomb! I use it as often as possible.

Bravo your blog here! It's way cool!

hoteltuesday said...

>:O

>:O

>:O

>: (