Sunday, November 16, 2008

Drive my mini-Cooper and I'm feeling super-dooper (Parts 25 & 26)...

Superman Sundays

For some reason, I missed this last week, so I'll do two today. Well, actually, I'll just do two days worth here in one. I've got several photos of this same guy dressed as Superboy. The costume's shiney, he's cute, the whole ensemble is pretty hot, so I'll just post them all here now.






Never knew Superboy to have such a sweet ass and ample basket...

POLT Listening to "Boys Keep Swinging" by David Bowie

What does Tina have that I don't? Besides a working vagina? - Carson, Queer Eye For The Straight Guy

3 comments:

Stephen R. said...

If ever the need arises ("arises"... hehehe...), I demand that this guy plays Superboy / Conner Kent. In this costume or in just the black t-shirt with the Superman S on the chest. Or in a pair of Superman briefs. Or naked. Naked would be good.

I doubt my Superboy movie would have a PG rating. Not that a PG rating is important if this boy is naked.

Heeeee's dreeeeeammy. :)

exile said...

so wrong

so utterly wrong

Bunny said...

Oh. My. Goddess. Delicious.