Tuesday, July 07, 2015

Someone book me a room (Part 188)...

Chapter 7, Page 6...

Monday morning, I got up about 9:00ish.  I threw on some clothes and went out front and de-weeded the flower garden. Took about 5 minutes.  There weren't that many thistles at all.  I then went to Rutters for coffee and breakfast and read the paper here while I ate it.

Following this, I showered, dressed and then took laundry to the washer.  While in the basement, I mixed up another batch of the weed killer and sprayed it all over my parking space, along the alleyway, in the cracks in the sidewalk out front, etc.  It's supposed to work for three months, I sprayed it in early April, and needed to do it again now, which is about three months.  So I should now be good until October...when I wont need to do it anymore.

The remainder of my day was spent inside, reading, watching TV, online, etc.  The boring usual.  I got a call from mom, who told me the people had accepted her counter offer.  So all she needs to do is sign it, and have them sign it, and they're pretty much a go.

She's not getting as much as I'd want for it, but, at least she doesn't have to worry about selling it now.  And since she's owned the house outright since 1970 or so, every penny she gets is pure profit.  So I'm happy with it.  I'm glad that's a stressor she'll no longer have to deal with.

Also, in the later afternoon, I got a message from a past fuck buddy.  We hooked up just once, last October.  I'd not heard anything from him since then, although I had seen him around on the hookup sites.  But he called and can came over and there was some bedtimesexxyfun.  Always a good thing, especially when it's a surprise.

I did get the scanner working, sort of.  But once I got the pics I scanned to my laptop it took me damn near an hour to get all FIVE of them cropped.  There were issues with the "properties" of the photo scanned? WTF?  Anyway, they eventually, and with much frustration, did get cropped.  And now I know how to go about it, next time I want to scan something.

And then, I went upstairs, showered, went to bed, read, and then to sleep.

Morning Blood Sugar level: 163

POLT

No comments: