Saturday, December 05, 2015

Someone book me a room (Part 339)...

Chapter 12, Page 4...

Friday, got up, showered, to work and did...well some stuff.  Pushed a couple papers around, got caught up on some of the stuff I had been putting off, just had a normal day.

I got home, and a bit later Ghostie showed up.  We filmed quite a bit of this year's Polt's Palace Christmas Video.  We even went to mom's cottage and filmed some there.  Then we went to Montezuma's for some supper, which I paid for, since he was helping me out with all this videography (although I let him pay the tip).  And then we came back to my house and did all the filming we were going to do there.  We chatted a bit and he left.  I was on the computer some and watched TV some, before going to bed.  I was reading, and getting ready to turn out the light.  But didn't.

There's this guy who's blog I've followed for quite some time, I shall call him LD.  LD and I have, in the past few months, been chatting via email, and then more recently, via texts.  So last night, as I'm laying in bed, LD texts me and we start chatting that way.  This leads to him calling me so we can talk (which is easier and more efficient than texting), and BOOM, it's one hour later, and well past the time I should have been trying to go to sleep.  I had to tell him that, and cut the conversation short.  But I'm sure we'll talk again soon.

LD is fascinating to me.  He and I have like totally opposite backgrounds and histories (well except for a shared love of comic books as a kid) and life experiences, but yet we communicate so well.  Perhaps it's because of how different we are that we get along so well?  I dont know, I'm just glad we started emailing/texting/talking, cause he is a very interesting guy and I enjoy our interactions.

Anyway, after we hung up, I turned out the light and soon went to sleep.

POLT

No comments: