Thursday, February 08, 2007

Driving her insane, no one knows why...

I just want to say somthing to all the drivers out there, specifically to the ones around where I live. If you're driving somewhere, glance in your rear-view mirror and notice more than two cars in a line behind you, immediately look forward through your windshield. If you see in front of you a marching band, a fire truck, or a float of some kind, then please continue as you are, because you are obviously in a parade. If you don't see one of those three things, then get the hell OFF the road, so i can get past you, get to a decent speed, and get on with my life!

I'm fat, diabetic, have the activity level of a comatose sloth and am almost 40. My life is gonna be short enough without having to waste chunks of it behind drivers who go 20 miles and hour under the speed limit!

SHEESH!

POLT

My blade is magical. Magic trumps science. - Nemesis, Alpha Flight #9

No comments: