Friday, February 09, 2007

Make it right for you sleeping beauty...

Last night, I got home about 5:45. I had supper, got online for a bit, and then decided to read some more of the book I'm working my way through. I laid in bed to read it and then about 730, I decided I wanted to take a short nap. I figured a half hour of sleep and I'd be good to go for the rest of the night, whatever may come.

My phone woke me up at 900. I talked for perhaps 15 minutes. then I thought I outta get up and do something...and that's all I though and then went right back to sleep.

Next time I rolled over to look at the clock, it was about 430am. No point in getting up then, so I went back to sleep and slept until my alarm went off at 700am. yeah, I had 12 hour, almost, of sleep! Who knew I was THAT tired?

So i got up at 700, got ready, had breakfast and left for work. It was only after I had gotten to work that I realized, I had left my cellphone at home. Felt kinda naked without it. no big deal though, no one really calls during the day when I'm at work.

Except, when i got home, it was laying on the floor beside the stand. I had 7 missed calls! So many people had called it, it had vibrated so much, it vibrated itself right off the stand and onto the floor! Figures, eh?

Oh, and by the way, since I don't know her, and won't be getting any mentions in her will, I frankly don't give a damn that Anna Nicole Smith is dead. Only thing that bothers me is that she's the same age I am.....

POLT

There's no I in team. There is an E and M though! - Carson, Queer Eye For The Straight Guy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

RE: Anna Nichole Smith

Well Polt I am sure you are not going to go out of this world the same way she did. It is being reported now that she choked to death on her vomit. Gross.

Drugs will do the job everytime.

Onanite

Anonymous said...

7 missed calls. It's true what they say, a watched pot never boils.
Reading the Queer Eye quote makes me wish they had more shows on Bravo. I loved those shows and now the end is near. They are all about to face the final curtain...