Friday, February 23, 2007

Met her at a party and I took her home...

So last Saturday I, along with Ghostie, when to the Parispeking household for a getogether. It was Mr. David Parispeking's birthday. Naturally he was there too, along with Mrs. Davis Parispeking, both the little girl Parispekings, and Missy, the Parispeking's dog.




































The baby, Katie Parispeking, is like 5 months old. This is the first time I got to meet her. The older girl, Abby Parispeking, was there in a rare 3yr old form. The four of us (not including the girls) sat and talked for a bit, then ordered pizzas. They chose Papa John's, which i have an aversion to because of thier anti-gay bias, but hell, i wasn't paying for the pizza, and I was the guest there, so who was I to complain? Well, who was I to not complain too much, at any rate.

After the pizza, I played with Katie ParisPeking on the big pillow on the floor. And Missy Parispeking as well. And though Abby Parispeking was climbing all over everyone, and jabbering away in her own little way that we really don't understand (a trait she must have inherited from her fahter), and just being cute as the dickens most of the time, the rest of the time she sat in front of the TV quietly watching Dora The Explorer. And Diego too, much to her father's consternation. ("damn immigrants" I think was what Mr. David Parispeking said about that).

And later, we even did some redecorating. We moved a sofa into a position that I found more aesthetically pleasing than where it had been previously. And if there's one thing we gays know, it's interior design! (Well, you wouldn't know it from seeing my apartment, but just cause i choose to keep my place in the "Tornado-Just-Blown-Through" style doesn't mean i don't know other styles!) I've been told since that the sofa remained there and a new TV and stand were even purchased for the room as well.

I took several photos throughout the night. Strangely, even thought it was Mr. David Parispeking's brithday, I didn't get any pictures of him. go figure.


This is Katie Parispeking, on the pillow pre-me playing with her.












This would be Missy Parispeking on Ghostie's lap. She's probably scoping out the graham crackers Abby was eating. By my count, Missy Parispeking got three graham crackers, at least one of those cheesey peanut butter crackers, and possibly the crust of a slice of pizza.









This is Katie Parispeking during or post-playing with me. I know that because I'd put my hand on her chest, wiggle here back and forth and make this growling noise. She'd wrap her hands around mine, wrap her lets and feet around my arm and laugh and giggle herself silly.









This is Missy Parispeking on my lap. As you can see her collar is purple. Purely coincidental I'm sure, but a small feature I noticed nonetheless.












This is Missy Parispeking again. But in addition, Abby's "stuffed Missy" is with her. Uncanny how similar they look, eh? twins?












Good times had by all. And when Mrs. David Parispeking needs a new piece of furniture, I hope she knows who to call to help her get it.

POLT

There's this creepy connection between leather sex, Star Trek, and teh Rennasaise Fair! - Margaret Cho

2 comments:

SIMPLY ME said...

adorable. Have a great weekend.

Anonymous said...

The pictures are nice. The baby is cute. Missy looks like a Jack Russell Terrier. If I ever get another dog it will be a Jack Russell.
I didn't know that about Papa John's Now I'm glad we don't have one nearby.