Thursday, February 22, 2007

I feel the need to be naked with you (Part 46)...

Once more it's time for



So, kiddies, last week, Uncle Polt showed you the thick warm gloves he uses to keep his hands warm when out in the harsh winter elements. This week, I decided to got to another extremity (get your minds out of the gutter...no one wants to see THAT extremity!)



Those are, of course, my feet. My feet are always cold. Have been since I was a teenager. Even in the summer I usually have to wear socks around the house, except when it's really hot. In the colder months, socks don't do the job, so I have to turn to my trusty Totes Toasties. They're from Totes (obviously) and they are thicker than regular socks, and they keep my feet warm. Plus, as you can see on my left foot, the bottom of the Toasties has these anti-skid thingees that keep me from sliding on linoleum and such. they're just great! I love em!

If you wanna check out some other HNTers, click my HNT button in the sidebar.

POLT

I don't weigh too much. I'm still alive. - Homer, The Simpsons

7 comments:

Ag said...

What no Mr Flopy Sock!!!

HHNT

Doug said...

Those are great! My feet are always cold, too, so maybe I'll hop out and get me some. Socks.

keda said...

oooh more feet! fab :)
happy hnt babe.

MsBehavn said...

Happy HNT, Polt.

*kisses*

Anonymous said...

My girl just got some similar socks and loves 'em to death. I think I've gotta get me some, too. Just for the colder months, though -- I'm a fan of free-toeing it in the summer.

Happy HNT!

Michelle said...

My feet are always cold, too...maybe I should get some of those. Of course, if I wore my slippers instead of flip flops around the house I might not have a cold feet problem...hehe

HHNT :)

Anonymous said...

On the contrary Polt, it's the only extremity I want to see!!!