Tuesday, February 20, 2007

You've got the Benz and the house boy ya paid...

So, after my post about a Personal Assistant (re: houseboy), i was cruising around the Internet Googling houseboys and such (why yes, i AM a dirty old man, thanks for noticing) when I came upon

this site: http://www.urbanphotography.co.uk/2_calendar.php.

Urban Photography's Housework Calendar is every girl's dream, and it's supporting Breast Cancer charities. 12 stunning guys, doing your housework, wearing only a smile. It's all tastefully done (no intimate bits shown), so you can leave the calendar up when the vicar comes round for tea.

Very nice, I must say. So, I give you Mr. February:



Now isn't this what we all want? A cute, shirtless guy to clean our tub. Mind you, were this MY tub, he might want to bring about 5 of his mates along, cause it might just take a 6 pack of guys to get my tub clean.

At any rate, enjoy. I'll try to have one for each month upcoming.

POLT

That's not fair! I demand my constipational rights! - Sheen, Jimmy Neutron

No comments: