Thursday, February 01, 2007

I feel the need to be naked with you (Part 43)...

Once more, it's time again for...



I'm a big Dallas Cowboys fan, and Freddie knows it, so for Christmas, he tried to find me a Dallas Cowboys Santa-type hatd to wear. they didn't have any in my size. Freddie had also gotten me a little stuffed bear (it's so adorable...quite like him), and the baby-sized Dallas Cowboy santa-hats did fit it, so he got me one of those too. Upon opening all my gifts, I wanted to see how well the bear's Dallas Cowboys santa hat fit me, so I put it on. While Freddie was laughing himself silly, he managed to snap this photo of me.



Oh yes, I'm not above embarrassing myself for HNT's! Nothing's too good for you guys! If you wanna see other, perhaps less embarrassing HNT photos, click on my HNT button in the sidebar.

POLT

The party was awful. A bunch of twenty-somethings listening to bad music and drinking Budweiser...out of cans! - Craig, Bumping Heads

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

You do realize you have the *most* adorable face, right?

When you smile, you smile all over ;-) Especially when you're with Freddie, I suspect. hehehe

HHNT hon!

Doug said...

Such an impish grin!

Anonymous said...

:) that smile's infectious.

happy hnt babe, and thanks for harry below ;)

Anonymous said...

You are just darling!

HHNT!

Anonymous said...

that's cute, thanks for stopping over.

Anonymous said...

Such a cute hat anyway!

HHNT

m_o_o_nspells said...

Okay, is it wrong that this reminds me a little of a sketch from In Living Color called "Men On Film"? LOL
Very cute...and hopefully Freddie will be around sooner rather than later to get you OUT of that silly thing! ;o)
Thanks for the gay man's perspective on my boobs, btw...it's ALL good to hear!
HHNT sweetie!

Ag said...

Maybe your Cowboys hat should be on your other head.

Just a thought

HHTN

Sexy Duet said...

That is too cute and I just love Ag's comment. Happy (belated) HNT!

Ms SD

Anonymous said...

Speaking of being naked and cowboys, Orato Editor, Heather Wallace, interviewed the naked cowboy recently and, trust me, you don’t want to miss what he told her. For example, he revealed that he was turned down by both Star Search and American Idol and he truly believes that he’ll watch generation after generation pass before his eyes: “Worst case scenario, I’ll live to be 500 years old,” he says.

Read the full article here:

“The Tao of the Naked Cowboy”
http://www.orato.com/node/2061