Thursday, February 01, 2007

So the very next day when I punched in...

Just a follow up:

the situation that I didn't want to post about yesterday, turned out to not be anything anyway; the car seat got fixed, and for $137, which still isn't cheap, but it's a lot less than i thought it would cost (I even mentioned that to the lady who answers the phones there and she said, "Yeah, we tried to keep it cheap, we used duct tape, thumb tacks, some bubblegum, ya know, cheap stuff." She's a hoot.); and my co-worker...well, she still has cancer, but she was her happy bubbly self today as usual. Not sure how she does it, but it's a good thing.

So things weren't as dark as they seemed yesterday, thank God.

POLT

You seem somewhat familiar, have I threatened you before? - Captain Jack Sparrow, Pirates of the Carribean

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Best wishes to your co-worker. Attitude is half the battle.
That is amazing to get a seat fixed so cheaply. I thought at least 800 to 1000 dollars.
The Purple Palace of Polt is always worth stopping by. I really like the quotes at the bottom of each Blogpost.