Sunday, February 04, 2007

Our life, together, is so special, together...

As I mentioned, Freddie came down this weekend. Even though I had to work Saturday and got an hour and a half of overtime (which is good for my wallet, but bad to quality time with him), we still have had a great time so far.

Friday night, once he got here, we...played and then settled in to watch the Fantastic Four. I had just recently bought it, but not seen it since the theater, and he had never seen it. So we watched that...and only had to pause it once. *wink, wink, nudge, nudge* Saturday, after I got home from work, he proudly showed me my bathroom and the parts of it he cleaned while I was gone. No, not all of it, I don't think even with an hour and a half overtime he would have had enough time to clean it all, but he a portion of it, and how sweet was that? He told me he did it cause he loved me, I told him he did it cause he was sick of having to deal with all the filth. He chuckled, but didn't argue with me.

Afterwards, we hung out for a bit, before doing a bit of shopping and getting food from McDonalds (yeah, not the best food, I know, but the boy's 19, he's got a cast-iron stomach and the metabolism of a hummingbird! He eats all that he wants, whenever he wants. he ate half a bag of gummy worms one mornign for breakfast. he's eaten leftover Chinese at like 1030 at night. And yet, he won't eat yogurt, eggs, pork or anything with mayo, go figure. oh, a short story: his girls (faghags) were complaining one day about how they had to diet and all not to get fat. And Freddie said that he was fat, causing them all to scoff and laugh and stuff. And then he told them, "Well, for gay, I'm fat." And they all laughed uproariously. But I digress...) and then watched the pilot episode to Queer As Folk. the poor boy had only ever seen half of one episode! (and I believe we only had to pause it once as well. but once more, I digress...) it's been so great just having him here, to sit on the couch with while we watch TV, to cuddle with, to snuggle with, etc, etc, etc.

Today, we're gonna hang out a bit more before he returns to college and i go to a Super Bowl party (I invited him along, but he knows as much about football as I do about Christine Whore-gulera...and he shows just about as much interest). the sad part is, this is probably the last time we'll see each other until March. but that's to be expected, we kinda knew it from the beginning. Still doesn't make it any easier.

Well, no reason to get down, we've still got all afternoon together!

POLT

Parents and educators will not be bystandards in education reform. - George W. Bush

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think Freddie would love the Super Bowl party once he got there. Good Food, Good Friends, Good Times.
I don't enjoy watching football but I like to watch the Super Bowl even when the Colts aren't playing. The ads are so good it makes me wonder why we can't have the same caliber of quality the rest of the time. I know they cost more but wouldn't it be better to make one good ad than several mediocre ones?
Any enjoy yourself at the party and do some more "wink" "Wink" "nudge" "nudge" when you get back home.

exile said...

it does suck when you can't see the person you want all the time, but as long as you know you'll get to see them again it's all good.

btw, if you don't own this, you need to buy it (it is just way too Polt for you not to own)
http://www.stupid.com/stat/JN20.html

Doug said...

Sounds like a wonderful weekend!