Tuesday, February 27, 2007

There's too much information in my head (Part 31)...

Got this from http://tmituesday.blogspot.com as always.

1. Commando: Sexy or disgusting? Do you have a "best" commando story? Usually, it’s quite sexy. It does sometimes create an…odor, but I’ve found it to be an arousing scent. I suppose commando in the same pair jeans for weeks at a time would definitely become disgusting.
2. Foreplay: Is there such a thing as too much? Too much? Hell no! The more you have, the better the sex is. However, when the time comes for sex, to try to continue with just the foreplay is simply evil.
3. Oral sex: Good if you are getting? Good is you are giving? Equally ewwwww? Oh, both are awesome! Giving depends a lot on your partners….equipment. The more acttracted you are to it, the more fun it’ll be giving. And if anyone says both are "equally ewww!" then all I can say is they ain't been doing it right.
4. Orgasm: Is one per night enough or does the first one just get your motor running? I can still do about three a day, but that’s spread out over the day, not back to back. Not anymore. I’m lamost 40 for Christ’s sake. But watching my partner have multiples…yeah, THAT gets my motor running!
5. Morning sex: "Oh hell yes!", "Well if I have, too." or "Just get in the shower and go to work." There’s little better in the world compared to being woken up from sleep by realizing your…unit is in some warm, moist, sucking place.
Bonus (as in optional): Have you ever had anonymous sex? Have you ever had an orgasm without at least knowing your partner's last name? Um….well, I’ve have orgasms without knowing the partner's first name. Even without knowing the first names of anyof the partners involved.

POLT

I do listen to your advice. It's just that...in this case...your advice is...well, asnine. - Maxwell Lord, JLA Classified #4

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

After reading your TMI answers, I must declare you a well adjusted young gay man! LOL.

LadyXandria said...

You're so right about being attracted to your partner's equipment. When it comes to oral sex with some guys I'm like "Oh yeah, I can't wait to taste you," while with others I'm like "Meh, I'd rather not."

Happy TMI Tuesday!