Sunday, February 11, 2007

My-a hee, my-a hoo, my-a who....

Yes, yes, yes, I know, I know...you've heard this song a MILLION times on YouTube and such. But rarely, if ever, have you heard it done by such sweet eye candy.



Oh, nowhere near legal, I know. But cute and illegal nonetheless. And it did make me smile...they do seem to be having fun doing it. Just like I have fun watching them.

POLT
(oh I am SUCH a dirty old man...)

"I enjoy your company." "I enjoy a good slug of gin at lunch, but I've learned to do without." - Debbie Federer, The West Wing

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, yes....this one is about as priceless as the original fat kid with the very elastic facial features...which still makes me laugh uncontrolably and lose bladder functions. And yes...you are a dirty old man....and so am I, but these two boys are just way way cute.

After I heard/saw the original I went out in search of the record (Dragosta Din Tae) and had a heck of a time finding it. Cute cartoon jacket though.

Fairy Godfather.

Doug said...

LOL They need to work on their head synchronicity.

Anonymous said...

They are legal in Canada.

:)

Onanite

Anonymous said...

I love this video, you can find more of them at You Tube by doing a search for Syncsta, the name of their production company. Two real cuties from the UK just to entertain us DOM!