Sunday, February 11, 2007

What else can i say, everyone is gay (Part 1)...

Here we start a new, occasional feature at the Palace called...

Does THIS Make Me Look Gay?

Now, what this entails is a photo with a simple question caption. Just read on, you'll understand. So, without further ado, I give you the first (of how many, I have no idea) of

Does THIS Make Me Look Gay?



"Tell me, honestly, does me licking this other guy's nipple make me look gay?"

There ya go, see how easy that was?

POLT

I'd heard Pentecostals profess the Lord in tongues with somewhat more coherence. - Stayton, Sea of Tranquility

4 comments:

A Bronx Tale said...

i'd say no. not really.

if you're truly comfortable with your own sexuality it'd be no problem.

however, you might be gay. but on the other hand, might be totally drunk or totally sober and doing it for jokes, the sake of a picture, a dare...

either way i say no.

i posed a question for you on me blog. have a look.

A Bronx Tale said...

not to be taken offensively. its just a question and i'm wondering how people feel about this that live it everyday that's all.

thanks. you'll see what i mean.

Anonymous said...

i don't know that the licker is gay but i think the recipient of the licking might be gay. now, not because he is clearly offering his nipple for the other guy to lick [that would be the obvious choice] but because i own the boxers he is wearing. and i'm sure you of all people know that i'm gay ;-)

Doug said...

I don't think it makes them gay. It makes them secure in whatever sexuality they are.

Honestly, though, I don't care. If more cute guys like that licked each other's nipples, they can be whatever sexuality they want.

Oh, and if all the pics you show for this feature are going to be as hot as this one, my answer will always be, "I don't care, so long as they keep doing it." ;)