Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Matter of fact, I be on a manhunt...

Recently, somewhere in the world the 2007 Manhunt Interntional...contest? pagent?...whatever was held. Here is a group photo.




In order to keep you all informed on the most pressing issues of our day, I'll give you a sampling of the contestants, a truly international bunch.

Mr. Angola


















Mr. Austria


















Mr. Bulgaria


















Mr. Canada


















Mr. Colombia



















Mr. Costa Rica



















Mr. France


















Mr. Ghana



















Mr. Greece


















Mr. Malta



















Mr. Mexico



















Mr. Netherlands



















Mr. Panama
















Mr. Philippines



















Mr. Singapore



















Mr. Sweden



















Mr. USA



















Mr. Vietnam


















I don't have any idea what the responsiblities and duties of the winner was, who the winner was, what the qualifications are, or why there is a 2007 Manuhunt International in the first place. I suppose I could ahve found that out on thier webpage...but I was thinking of all of you and gathering these photos. You know how dedicated I am. And in the end, do you really need to know the answers to all those questions to enjoy the photos? And isn't that really the only reason to care about the 2007 Manhunt International, the photos?

POLT

There's no cave deep enough for America, or dark enough to hide. - George W. Bush

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh man what a cute bevy of boys! Thanks for posting them. I saved almost all to my "cuteboys" folder.

Onanite