Thursday, May 07, 2009

Undress me, will I look like a fool (Part 159 & 160)...

Once more it's time for....


Do to an spontaneously unplanned one day extension of my vacation in Toronto, I didn't have an HNT for last week, so this week, I give you two.

I was in Toronto (as I may have mentioned), and we went down to the islands. We went onto the beach (although since it was late April and only like 70's, and the water was much MUCH colder, we didn't actually go IN the water, nor stay on the beach that long), and I made a sign in the sand for all of you!

See, that's my shadow and the end of my shoe there at the bottom. Unfortunately, the only Half-Nekkidness going on is that I was wearing shorts and a t-shirt, so my lower legs and arms were nekkid, but that's about it.

And now, we'll return to my oft skipped theme of the last few weeks: Polt's Wacky Undies. this week I've got on some that I'm pretty sure were on here before, but not being shown so directly.


Yep, it's my Firey Superman S boxer shorts. Smokin'!

POLT Listening to "Countdown With Keith Olbermann"

Life goes by pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it. - Ferris, Ferris Bueller's Day Off

6 comments:

Osbasso said...

Love the HNT in the sand! We did that out on the Oregon coast about 3-4 years ago. But it was November, so there was even less half-nekkidness than here!

Ashly Star said...

The HNT in the sand is awesome. =)

Happy HNT!

Anonymous said...

The boxers ARE smokin'! I like 'em!

NoOne said...

Hehe cute boxers...I want more skin though!

Lil Bit said...

Cool sand-writing! ... and I don't think I've ever seen the Superman logo in flames before. Cool.
Smokin' fiery goodness that I think you should lend to TUG sometime. lol ;)

HHNT! =)

Anonymous said...

FLAMING! hot hnt!

Onanite