Sunday, May 10, 2009

I hope, I hope you feel the same way too (Part 2)...

Why I'm Glad I'm Gay
Reason #7

Hell hath no fury....






If gay guy #1 finds out his partner, gay guy #2, is cheating on him with gay guy #3, #1 will just make a big scene at the local club, leave in tears and drama, chased by #2, where they'll reconcile in the parking lot. And #1 will ask #2 if they can maybe have a three way with #3, cause he's pretty cute, after all.

POLT Listening to "What I Got" by Sublime

Take a seat, you're gonna frighten the concussed. - Black Canary, Birds Of Prey #80

4 comments:

Jere Keys said...

I find myself actually hoping that someday I get cheated on in a way that allows me to use the "lost dog" idea. That's truly awesome.

john said...

There is a reason there why that phrase exists.

The paint was good, the pick axes were better and the lost dog was pretty ingenious.

Michelle M. said...

Amateurs.

Polt said...

BWAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHA!!

Michelle M., you can say more in one word than most people can say in a paragraph. And you crack me up more easily as well. :)

HUGS...