Monday, May 25, 2009

You're wantin' my body, I don't mind (Part 200)...

MONDAY'S HOT SHIRTLESS GUY PHOTOS

In honor of Memorial Day, today's guys are all military...or at least appear to be military. I cannot attest to whether they are actually military or not. But, in the end, does it really matter?

















Happy Memorial Day, to everyone who celebrates it.

POLT Listening to "When You're A Boy" by David Bowie

"I'm way too old to go shopping with my mother." "You're not if she's buying." - Brian, Queer As Folk

2 comments:

Mark said...

I've always had a weakness for guys in camo, whether it's military, hunting, or just a guy who knows camo makes his ass and crotch look bigger; who cares, guys in camo are Hot!

Ray Avito said...

All these military dudes, I think I may have just spontaneously combusted...