Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Picture show, second balcony, was the place we'd meet...

I finally had weather good enough, and time enough, to go out and enjoy my new patio rug on the balcony.


I know it doesn't look like I'm enjoying much, but just being able to sit out there, in a warm spring evening, feet crossed, watching the world pass me by....well, it's pretty damn relaxing.

POLT Listening to "Save It For Later" by The English Beat

Help, help, I'm being repressed! - Dennis, Monty Python And The Holy Grail

6 comments:

Vixen said...

Careful! You'll get sock tan lines! :)

HappyHNT

Lucy said...

Lol @ Vixen. As much as I love the rain (and we've had some here of late), it is nice when the weather is nicer so you can enjoy being outside. I like the rug.

Happy HNT!

Anonymous said...

The one thing I liked about Florida, particularly the central part was that just about every day it would rain at approximately 10AM to 11AM. Then twenty minutes later, clear skies.

But the flatness and the people explain why I couldn't live there.

That said, I just love sunny days. Like today, I'm charging the iPod and getting ready to head out on foot.

Anonymous said...

Time to smoke outside, yea!

Onanite

Anonymous said...

Ah yes, enjoyable indeed. I'm a big fan of people watching when I get the chance.

Ray Avito said...

A nice, relaxing sit enjoying nature is always a good thing.