Tuesday, May 12, 2009

An utterance, information, don't mince words

TMI Tuesdays

1. Which traits from your parents do you see in yourself? Stubbornness. Get it from both sides, unfortunately.
2. Which traits from you/your partner do you see in your children (if you don't have kids, which would you like to see)? My sense of humor and sense of fun.
3. How did you get the birds-and-bees talk? From a young age, my parents had a book for me, written for kids, called “Where Did I Come From?” or something like that. Used cartoons to tell the story. Never had an actual ‘talk’ with either parent.
4. What was your favorite childhood book? Some Dr. Suess thing I’m sure. Maybe a Berenstien Bears books? Don’t know that I had a specific favorite.
5. What is your favorite piece of erotic literature? The Internet. In it’s entirety. Can find damn near ANY kind of eroitc let on there!
Bonus: What is the one thing you wish you could go back and tell yourself as a child? When you get to college, stay in the dorms, no matter how uncomfortable you may feel about it. You’ll miss out on a LOT if you don’t.
Double Bonus: If your life were a book or movie, what would the title be? My Life As Gay Man: I’m Happy AND Queer!

POLT

2 comments:

imom said...

I would go back and tell myself to stay in college!

Michelle M. said...

OOh - I love children's books! I think my favorite children' book was Shel Silvertein's Where the Sidewalk Ends. I also loved The Funny Little Woman by Arlene Mosel and of, course, Mr. Pine's Purple House!