Friday, May 08, 2009

Keep your numbers mounting (Part 50)...

Downtown Toronto. Just off the main thoroughfare. Two am.
"Moonlight Serenade" by Glenn Miller,
Listening through shared iPod earbuds.
Swaying slowly to the sounds, holding each other tight.
His head upon my chest, my cheek upon his head,
Not wanting the night to end, but knowing it would.
Soon.



Fleeting in moment, forever in memory.

For the full story, you can click here.

POLT Listening to "I'm Just A Killer For Your Love" by Blur

Never buy a car you can't push.

4 comments:

Fandango said...

An interesting 55. It does end. Those moments one would hold onto forever.

Dave S. said...

Nice. I long for a moment like that.

ciara said...

isn't it great when you can have those moments? :) great 55. been looking through your blog since i haven't been here in awhile. your tmi tuesday cracked me up about no qualms talking about sex & how you prob give them more info than they want or need lol i've done that myself! lol

G-Man said...

Polt...In my opinion, you were a gentleman!

Great 55 son.

I love Toronto, by Main St. You probably meant Yonge St right?

Thanks for remembering G-Daddy this week, I almost was gonna shamelessly pander for a 55 outta you, but you came through. Thanks Polt, hope to se4e you next week.
Have a Great Week-End...Galen