Friday, May 29, 2009

Watchin' all the ground beneath you drop....

According to Xi_Heather, my purple P cookie making buddy, her sister was in a Radiohead video where she opened something and then got blown up. I remembered immediately the video, but had to find it cause I wasn't sure which song it was.

This, my friends, is the video to "High And Dry" by Radiohead, staring Radiohead and Xi_Heather's sister.


What is so completely awesome about this is, I'm only 4 degrees of seperation away from Radiohead! (me - Xi-Heather - her sister - Radiohead!) Suh-WEET!

I just gotta wonder if she got to keep the nifty leather jacket.

POLT Listening to "High And Dry" by Radiohead

No matter how good she looks, some other guy is sick and tired of putting up with her shit.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think she's pretty and attractive. How does one get in a video as one of the main characters?

Anonymous said...

Oh, and since Muse is always compared to Radiohead you can say you're 5 degrees from Muse :)

that's J-O-S-H said...

Jellerz! I LOVE this song and I wish I knew someone that knew someone that met Radiohead!

Tam said...

How cool. A bomb in the fries, who'd a guessed.

Xi_Heather said...

Polt -- thank you!!!!!! This is the first time I've ever seen her in the video (although I do have a copy of an ad that she was in. That's a whole other story.)

I'll ask her about the jacket. Thanks for posting this! :D