Thursday, May 21, 2009

Undress me, will I look like a fool (Part 162)...

Once more, it's time for...


Well, kids, if I'm not mistaken, this is the 4th anniversary of HNT! It was back in May of 2005 that Os officially started this weekly photo adventure. I joined up in March of 2006 and have been playing along ever since.

In order to commemorate this event, I submit the following for HNT this week:


Its four Tarot cards, the number four from each set. And they're covering up something I wish to keep covered...FOUR-tunately they cover it quite nicely. And congrats to Os, HNT, and all it's participants on Four great years! And here's to four more!

To see what other put up this week, click HERE.

POLT Listening to "Untitled 1" by Keane

He shambles through training with a hangover that calls existence itself into some kind of question. - Paul Russell, Sea Of Tranquility

10 comments:

Kimberly said...

Wonderful! Very creative! I love to play...cards. HHNT!

Thursday's Child said...

Ah, no fair! Move those cards! MOVE THEM!!

Happy HNT!!

Ashly Star said...

Very creative! =)

Happy HNT!

Dana said...

I see that you had to use the LARGE sets of Tarot cards *grin*

Very nice tribute!

NoOne said...

Hmm...wonder what's in the balls...er...stars for you =)

{{ d a n i m o }} said...

i never did finish learning to read tarot but i'm pretty sure those cards are saying, "expose yourself, polt. we want a better view." ;P

wow, 162 hnt's. . . i'm up to 6 (11 counting my old account). LOL you rock!

Anonymous said...

Hmm...what will the cards say?

Perhaps you are sexy and very creative!!

Happy HNT!

Anonymous said...

u lala Very nice hnt.

Onanite

Anonymous said...

LOL! Very funny. I'm surprised you didn't mention anything about fourplay :)

Ray Avito said...

And now I'm curious to know what those particular tarot cards represent and if they end up being shockingly significant...