Sunday, May 10, 2009

Drive my mini-cooper and I'm feeling super-dooper (Part 51)...

Superman Sundays

I love this shirt, and should I ever lose enough weight to be able to wear one, and can find one, I assure I will purchase it on the spot!


And impressive though the shirt is, it pales in comparison to what I had to crop out to allow the photo to be posted here.

POLT Listening to "Come On Home {Junior’s Sound Factory Mix}" by Cyndi Lauper

Sex is just like Phys. Ed: sweaty, tough, and sometimes you're gonna be afraid to hit the showers. - Rory Lapointe, XY #36

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

GADZOOKS!! *snickering*

Anonymous said...

Still going for that blogger PG-17 rating? You need to setup a blog for the more, uh, interested among us.

Polt said...

truthspew: that's why my blog o'purple is all about....which reminds me, I haven't posted there in a while....

john said...

Ray Avito: BWAAA!!! I knew you could bring it back.