Thursday, May 14, 2009

Say, "get your shirt", i said "no way"...

I went to Mom's house the other day, but she wasn't there. She had been playing cards in the afternoon and was on her way home. When she got there and came in the house, I started laughing, cause guess what she was wearing?



I told her I was surprised that she actually wore it out of the house, and she said, "Well I had to show it off!" Apparently, she got many compliments, and everyone told her just how talented her 'little boy' obviously was!

God, she just makes me laugh sometimes, I love her so much!

POLT Listening to "Kiss Off" by the Psychodelic Furs

A woman never tires of words like 'wow' when directed her way, but it's best to avoid 'hubba-hubba'!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

When you first wrote about this I was a bit worried how the hand prints would work out on the chest of a woman. I'm glad they are sideways and not facing up. I know we're talking about Mama Polt, but one must still be careful about these things.

Michelle M. said...

TUG - I was thinking the same thing.

She wears it well : ).

Tam said...

Your Mom is adorable. Glad she loved her shirt.

Polt said...

TUG I was worried about that also. I did a test run without paint, just to see where the hands would go. Did NOT look right facing up, which is the way I wanted to do it first. Didn't look right with the fingers facing outwards. Fingers overlapping seemed to work the best, and as we can see, it does. :)

As I said, the shirt was meant for little kid hands, which wouldn't look at all bad no matter how they were facing!

HUGS....

Mark said...

I LOVE your Mom. The fact that she wore it out just makes me love her more. She soooo reminds me of my Mom.

Mark said...

And how is her knee doing?

Anonymous said...

She looks so proud. She is the best mom hands down. Cute.

Onanite

john said...

Mark said it best. Polt, you are a lucky man.