Thursday, May 14, 2009

Undress me, will I look like a fool (Part 161)...

Once more it's time for...


So this week, we continue with the theme Polt's Wacky Undies!


If you can't read it, it says, "Don't Mess With The S!" And then there's the Superman S.

I think you'll soon discover most of my wacky undies involved Superman in some form or another.

At any rate, to see what others put up, click http://osbasso.blogspot.com/

POLT Listening to "Stick 'Em Up" by Quarashi

"What'd I do?" "You killed the car." - Ferris, Ferris Bueller's Day Off

7 comments:

Osbasso said...

Looks like the "S" is standing up for itself. So to speak.

Dana said...

I think that "S" might be misplaced *wink*

Polt said...

Um, it's not an erection, honestly. The undies a smidge too small, and it just accentuates the...bulge. But thanks nonetheless. :)

HUGS...

{{ d a n i m o }} said...

mmm. . ! i tried -- really, i did -- but i couldn't find anything wacky about these undies. just one something very sexy. . . will you excuse me? i'll feel less rude if i stare from far away. ;) hhnt!

S said...

Hey Polty!
Nice skivvies!


;)

Anonymous said...

Oh man you look good! Nice bulge!

Onanite

Anonymous said...

Those are great! So, is that kryptonite in your shorts or are you just happy to see me?