Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Bits-N-Pieces

Before leaving for Toronto, about two and a half weeks ago, I purchased a patio rug. My balcony just has like a tar-paperish flooring on it, and that gets very hot when the sun hits it. It’s uncomfortable to walk on at that point. So I finally decided to get a patio rug to cover it.
I know that it’s all weather and rain won’t damage it, but I don’t want to put it down WHEN it’s raining. And I don’t want to put it down over a puddle of rainwater, I want the balcony to be dry. Hence, why, two and a half weeks after buying it, it’s still propped up in my living room!
When will this rain end? I think I saw animals lined up two by two on the way to work today…sheesh.
******************************************************
I forgot to pack my deodorant on the trip, so the first morning in Bradford, I had to get some deodorant to take with me. I’ve used Sure solid for…well as long as I can remember. At least since college, and that’s been twenty years. Well, the store we were in didn’t have any Sure solid. They had Sure spray, but I don’t like the spray. So, since Degree solid was on sale, I bought some of it. Shower Fresh scent. And I gotta tell ya, I LOVE it! It smells really good, like even when I’m NOT sweating, but just sitting around. It’s almost like cologne. It’s not been terribly hot yet here, so I don’t know how it’ll work to cut my sweating, but we’ll see, and I DO so like the scent.
******************************************************
Had a second visit tonight from Tim the EMT. Man, the sex is good. But after we were finished, as we lay in bed, cuddling and recovering, he starts talking about the wife and son. I didn't know what to make of it. I just responded with non-commital "uh-huh"s and "yeah"s. I mean, I've already decided he's not going to be anything more than a fuckbuddy to me, and I'm okay with that. And frankly, I'm okay with him being married as well. But it's just weird for him to be talking about his family when he's in bed with me. And for me to consider something weird, well, that's saying a lot.
*****************************************************
And I just wanted to point out, to those of you who mentioned it, that not ALL Asian men are small, skinny, weak looking girlie men in desperate need of a good meal.


I'm just sayin.....

POLT Listening to "God Save The Queen" by The Sex Pistols

Love was a word used only be people who had no idea what they were talking about. - Paul Reideinger, The City Boy

4 comments:

john said...

Degree totally kicks it.

I can't say I fully understand the whole EMT thing, but could he betalking to you about the wife and kid as a reflection of intimacy or trust?

Oh, and I didn't say they *all* needed a good meal, clearly this guy is well fed. Stupid winners at the genetic roulette wheel of life....

Anonymous said...

Wow, I like the pic! Anyhow about your married FB, look it happens. But here's the fucked up thought, you're essentially the "other woman". Chew on that one for a while.

Anonymous said...

That is weird the guy talks of his family, must be some kind of guilt thing going on.

That is one hunk of an asian guy for sure, he is hot!

Onanite

hoteltuesday said...

Yeah.... that is awkward. The talking about family part, not getting new deodorant part. lol.
That's when I would ignore him and roll over so he'd know to change the subject.