Thursday, May 28, 2009

Undress me, will I look like a fool (Part 163)...

Once more, it's time for....


After a one week suspension for an anniversary photo, we now return to the series called Polt Wacky Undies. I know I've shown there on here before, but under different circumstances.


These are my Chinese Fortune Cookie Undies. Anyone wanna pull something out and see if it tells their fortune?

To see what other people put up this week click HERE

POLT Listening to "Our Time Is Running Out" by Muse

It's the classic Washington scandal: we screwed up by telling the truth. - CJ Cregg, The West Wing

7 comments:

13messages said...

Awesome with the fortune cookies. My wife and I always love your posts.

Have a great week.

Osbasso said...

Nothing personal, but I'm partial to tea leaves...

Kimberly said...

Dude, if I pull something out of there and it talks to me I am going to FREAK OUT! Oh, I see what you meant...yeah, I'll play ;)

Anonymous said...

Nice undies and nicer bulge! I'd like to pull something out of there.

Onanite

Anonymous said...

I saw a guy yesterday with his pants hanging halfway down and he was wearing Superman boxers. I was going to take a picture for you but I thought he may wonder why I was taking his picture. I'm pretty sure he was straight. I also think you'd thought he was cute.

lime said...

bwahahahaha, that's great! you do have a fun collection of skivvies.

Ashly Star said...

Lol!

Happy HNT!