Tuesday, May 26, 2009

An utterance, information, don't mince words

TMI Tuesdays

1. Before the industrial revolution, most people never traveled more than 30 miles from their home. How far from your birth place do you now live? About 14 miles. In fact, all of my mom’s aunts, uncles, siblings, nieces, nephews, and various cousins live within two hours of her house, expect for one uncle and his family.
2. What is the fartherest distancet from home you have you have ever had sex or an orgasm? What is there farthest distance you have travelled from your home to have a sexual encounter? I had an orgasm in Rome Italy, so that’ll be the fartherst. I’ve traveled to Toronto with the assumption of sexual encounters, not with a specific person I knew ahead of time though.
3. How many states (or Canadian provences or your country's geopolitical division) and counties have you had sex and/or an orgasms in? Let me see: states - PA, MD, DE, NJ, VA, WV; countries – Canada, Bahamas, England, Netherlands, Italy, Spain, so the answer is 6 for each question.
4. Have you ever had sex in a vehicle? While the vehicle was moving? Yes and yes.
5. Do you have any travel related fantasy? If so, share, please. No, not really.
Bonus: On holidays that honor our military do you tend to rememeber those currently serving or veterans of military service? I don’t honestly know any veterans personally, but I do stop and say a prayer for them at the designated times (3pm on Memorial Day, 11am on Veterans Day).

POLT

3 comments:

{{ d a n i m o }} said...

most of my family moved from california to canada 'cuz it's such a better climate up there. my aunty didn't have to divorce my other aunty when she was through with gender alignment surgery, for one! *tries to sing the canadian national anthem but only knows two words*

"an orgasm in rome" -- that should be the name of a movie. let's make one! :P

Anonymous said...

Let's face it you are a sex god!

Polt said...

Oh, Onanite, if only I were. i just consider myself very lucky...and horny. :)

HUGS...