Sunday, May 31, 2009

He was still hard at work even then...

This afternoon, I got home from mom's and saw that I had recieved a reply to my add on a men's hookup site (oh like you DON'T have one....please....). Anyway, I answered it, and got a reply back from the sender. He gave his phone number and his real name.

It was a co-worker.

*Insert awkward robot dance here*


But, I've always thought he was kinda cute, so I emailed back and told him who I was, and wasn't this awkward? but if he was still interested, then I was up for a hookup too, and gave him my phone number. With two minutes he called me. There was some nervous laughter at first, but then we talked a bit, and at the end, I asked him if he wanted to still come over. His response: "I'll jump in the shower and be there soon. I've always wanted to taste you."

!!!!!!!

So he got here, and let me tell you, it was amazing! He was here for almost three hours and I was making noises and feeling things I'm pretty sure I've never made nor felt before. To call it earth shattering sex would be an understatement. And I always thought of him as kinda...reserved. I guess it's the quiet ones you gotta watch out for.

It's funny, I've worked with him for several years now, I know him from around work, I've seen him a few times when I'm out like at the mall or a movie or whatever, but we've never hung out, nor did anything together before now, I wouldn't have called him a friend, just a co-worker. (And thusly, he shall be named CW, for co-worker...no initials or real names, as some of my other co-workers read this, and it's not my place to kiss and tell) I never really considered him as anything but a co-worker, but I thought he was kinda cute. But honestly, I never thought about it much, cause I never thought we'd ever be hooking up. Funny how the world works sometimes, eh?

Oh, and I simply can NOT wait for a rematch.

POLT Listening to "The Test" by The Chemical Brothers

Security is the essential roadblock to achieving the road map to peace. - George W. Bush

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Reminds me of when I worked for a local university. Met this really hot guy on a chat line. He was staying in the university guest house.

We had a great time together. The following Monday I find out he's going to be working in the same division as me.

john said...

I have one word for you: AWKWARD!

Holy crap Polt, your life really is stranger than fiction.

The Company Picnic should be a bit more fun this year. You can do the sack race together, or perhaps the thee legged race. Unless he can do that on his own.

tornwordo said...

Well good luck sir. I hope you don't work too closely together because then it could really get awkward. I only had a work fling once. Never again, lol.

Craig said...

That's awesome! What is this website and how come I don't have your screenname?

Tam said...

Wow, John pretty much summed it up. Your life is unique. Glad it was good for you. LOL

Anonymous said...

You are a lucky man Polt. It could have been a bomb of a date then it would have been awkward. :)

Onanite

Ray Avito said...

"I've always wanted to taste you" sounds like an invitation that would be hard to refuse. Potentially hazardous situation contained!

Anonymous said...

Well, how about that!