Friday, November 06, 2009

Bits-N-Pieces

Just saw my first Christmas tv commerical for Overstock.com. Arghhhhh. Too soon, TOO soon! I hate Overstock.com now.
***********************************
In the last few weeks, and I was a bit concerned because they hadn't gotten to me yet. And then today, I came home from work and I had three packages waiting for me! I got some Christmas cards I ordered (and which some of you may or may not be seeing sometime soon), a batch of address lables with my new address on it, and the last two seasons of Queer As Folk! All I'm waiting on now is the last two seasons of The Kids In The Hall on DVD! Yay for getting sweet stuff in the mail.
***********************************
I used my stove for only the second time since I moved in. I made pasta tonight. So, technically, I only used the stoveTOP for the second time, I have yet to actually use the oven itself. But I'm practically wearing out the microwave. Oh, and I did a full load of dishes tonight. At one point, I went out to the kitchen, heard the dishwasher running and just giggled, knowing I no longer have to actually wash them myself.
***********************************
Ealier today, I heard the extended full 15 minute version of Donna Summer's "I Feel Love". Haven't heard that in a while. That song just never gets old to me.
***********************************
Just saw this today. Made me smile. Watch for the cameo by
Ann Curry.



And I did a Bits-N-Pieces post without showing any p33n. How about that?

POLT Listening to "Love Shack" by The B-52's

"Principal Skinner, you're just stealing!" "Pffft...wlecome to Dick Cheney's America." - Principal Skinner, The Simpsons

9 comments:

Tam said...

I really must get watching Queer as Folk. I was then trying to decide between British and US versions.

Dishwashers are god's gift to lazy people like me.

Polt said...

Yes, Tam you simply MUST get to watching QasF! I like the British one cause it's got Charlie Hunnan as Nathan, and it's what started it all. But the American version is quite fun too.

HUGS...

that's J-O-S-H said...

Donna Summer?! LaKisha Jones sang the hell outta one of her songz on "American Idol!!!" YAYz!

http://tinyurl.com/yzrtcgd

that's J-O-S-H said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Oh yeah, you'll love that dishwasher until the electric bill comes.

Polt said...

Considering at the apartment, my monthly electric bill was only about $20, give or take, I think I'm gonna be shocked at whatever my new electric bill will be!

HUGS...

that's J-O-S-H said...

And WHAT?! I lurrrve washing platos y cubiertoz! It's like giving your hands a sexxxytime whorebath! Washing Machines are for lazybonez!

Polt said...

I don't recall saying I wasn't a lazybonez. And after 12 years of washing dishes by hand, I am MORE than ready to BE a lazybonez.

Of course, Sassy josh, should you wish to take a three hour train ride west, I'd gladly let you do my dishes for me, so you can get a sexxxytime whorebath with Pennsylvania water!

HUGS...

Michelle M. said...

You got your Christmas cards already!! I better get one, or I'll crush your head : ).