Monday, November 02, 2009

I got a fat ass playa (Part 9)...

It's been quite a while since I did a post about my weight (since June, as a matter of fact), but I think it's timeto continue that again. This past weekend, when I weighed myself at work, I was 263 lbs. When I started keeping track of this in February, I was 275, so that's a 12 pound loss in 8 months. Even more important, at the end of last August, I was 295, so now I'm 32 pounds lighter than that, which is great.

I still got a lot more weight to go, though. At least I'm not putting it back on.

POLT Listening to "To Be Free" by Oasis

Making sex is like eating Chinese, it ain't over until you both get your cookie. You remember I said that. - Outside Providence

3 comments:

FunWithGrindr said...

Awesome! :) Nice work!

Dave S.

Ray Avito said...

That's quite an accomplishment considering all you've had going on. Congrats!

Michelle M. said...

Woohoo! Good job!