Tuesday, November 03, 2009

An Utternace, information, don't mince words (Part 160)...

TMI Tuesdays

1a. You just gave yourself a body-shaking orgasm. How long do you have to wait before you can give yourself another body-shaking orgasm? Hmm, well when I was younger, about ninety seconds. But now that I’m over 40….twenty minutes? So while I could have an orgasm 20 minutes laster, if I’ve just had a ‘body-shaking orgasm’ it’s unlikely I’d have another orgasm of that intensity that soon.
1b. You just gave yourself a body-shaking orgasm. What is the longest you can wait until you absolutely have to do it again? As above, ‘body-shaking orgasms’ don’t happen all the much with me, just regular orgasms do. And I’m not at ALL complaining about that. But the longest I’ve gone without an orgasm, since I discovered them at like 11 years old, is about three days. And that’s when I was sick with the flu.
2a. If you are good in this life, what will you come back as in your next life ... if you come back as an animate being? Considering I’ve not really been good in this life, and all the stuff I do in this life, it would be poetic justice if I spent my next life as an impotent celebate monk that took a vow a silence. It wouldn’t be a good life at ALL, but it would be a poetically just one.
2b. ..... if you come back as an inanimate being? Since I’m not really ‘good’ in this life, it would fit if I came back as a tampon. No, that would actually be HELL for me.

POLT

2 comments:

Ray Avito said...

"Body-shaking orgasm"...not familiar. *sad face*

Impotent celibate monk that's taken a vow of silence? That has the makings of the perfect villain in a crime novel. That's awesome!!

Tam said...

Aw sweetie, you're a good boy. :-) Maybe you could come back as a butt plug. :-D